Arturo Carvajal, a doctor in South Florida, filed a lawsuit back in October of 2010 claiming the Houston’s Restaurant in
North Miami Beach failed in its duty to educate him in the proper manner of eating a Grilled Artichoke.
As a consequence of this lack of training he some how managed to eat the entire artichoke which resulted in “severe abdominal pain and discomfort”. Ya think?
The result was Dr Carvajal went to a local hospital where he under went a surgical procedure that found artichoke leaves imbeded in his small bowel.
Maybe it is time for warning labels on all fruits and vegetables – peaches may contain a choking hazard, asparagus may cause your urine to smell like cat pee. Or maybe, we should just put labels on nuts…
What ever you do, don’t not server this guy a lobster!
Click thumbnail for full size